The Azure Data Architect should be an expert in leading projects in the Big Data space, using traditional, new, and emerging technologies. Candidate should have good experience in defining the overall technical architecture for enterprise and customer data platforms. A good understanding of enterprise data architecture and systems is expected.
We are looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Big data Technical lead. Experience leading enterprise data projects Business and IT operations using Azure Analytics, Azure Data Warehousing and Azure Big Data products.
- Work with sales and business development teams in providing Azure Technical Architecture expertise while pursuing client opportunities.
- Ability to design and develop cloud-based data architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, Big Data Platform Services, serverless architectures, Hadoop ecosystem, vendor products, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, and security.
- Participate in technical architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on to the Azure platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identify pain points, business, and technical requirements, as-is and to-be scenarios.
- 5+ years of experience architecting technical solutions for Global 1000 and Fortune 500 clients
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management, and automation.