As a Cloud Engineer, you will be handling the product of Cloud Security and will be implementing the product of cloud security. This product involves creating a safe environment for data, mitigating threats, and protecting digit assets on the cloud. This role requires hands on technical experience securing AWS and Microsoft Azure clouds.As Cloud Engineer, you will work on the development, deployment, and testing of security capabilities, collaborating with multiple groups across security and IT operations to enhance the cloud infrastructure. You will play a key role in the technical implementation of security tools to address risk and threat to the company in the cloud.Specific Responsibilities
- Enables the business to innovate rapidly and achieve its goals by providing secure architectural patterns and capabilities.
- Builds and sustains a skilled, diverse and motivated team to own and manage products in portfolio.
- Improves the delivery of Cloud Security product to customer and partners across Enterprise IT, Operational Technology and Business Groups
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with vendors and strategic external partners.
- Creates opportunities for efficiencies through innovative strategic decisions balancing cost and quality while maintaining appropriate levels of security.
- Partners with Security and Enterprise Architects to identify and evaluate emerging technologies.
- Actively engages with and shapes industry trends in cybersecurity capabilities and tooling.
- Delivers high quality work outcomes and customer service in a high-pressure, fast paced setting to meet company needs.
- Ability to create and sustain a secure resilient cloud infrastructure.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent by track-record of successful enterprise experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on cloud engineering experience with 2+ years of cloud security experience.
- Outstanding employee relations skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Experience working in an outcomes-focused Product (vs Project Management) delivery mindset and experience with Agile software development approaches.
- Proven track record of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and prioritize in parallel.
- Customer service orientation, eye for business value, and a bias for action.
- Expert at working with virtual, and diverse global teams of varied backgrounds and cultural experiences.
- Exercises independent judgment, strong decision making and problem solving for key processes.
- Experience with Zero Trust network architecture.
- Certifications in AWS and Azure.
- Experience within regulated environments (GxP or SOx).