The Digital Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team and is responsible for developing and executing the digital marketing strategy. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and other members of the marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager will develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, oversee the development and maintenance of the website, and manage the day-to-day running of the digital marketing function.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in digital marketing, with a proven track record in delivering successful campaigns. They will be a strategic thinker with the ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems. They will also have excellent project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
If you have a passion for digital marketing and are looking for an exciting and challenging role, then we would love to hear from you.
- Manage the strategy and daily execution of our paid social, paid search, affiliate, native and display channels from large campaign initiatives through daily bid management.
- Understand, develop and execute full funnel marketing strategies across all channels.
- Own testing roadmap to drive consistent, incremental improvements across channels.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to identify factors that improve performance through the lens of both customer and revenue growth.
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities.
- Aid in the strategy and development of ad and landing page creative.
- Analyze data to track progress across major KPIs and use learning to inform go-forward strategy.
- Manage communications and reporting with functional partners as well as external vendors and agency partners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking