The Go engineer will work with Product Management, and other development engineers to develop new features and identify and address issues impacting customers directly. The Go Developer will be responsible for the development of Go based applications and working on various Go projects. The Go Developer will need to have a strong knowledge of Go and be able to work on projects with other Go developers. The Go Developer will need to be able to work independently and be able to take on new challenges as they arise.
- Be part of a team that owns all phases of the product development life cycle, from conception to delivery to customers, including support if required. Build quality and security directly into the product, by taking advantage of automated testing and CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with engineering teams across the world, mentor and share information with other engineers and help drive continuous improvement for our platform, without losing focus on the flow that generates customers’ value.
- 4+ years experience in a backend software engineering position
- 4+ years programming in Go language
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Advanced experience with Kubernetes administration, preferably with relevant certifications from CNCF such as Certified Kubernetes Administrator and Certified Kubernetes Security
- Experience with Kubernetes API programming, Kubebuilder or Operator-SDK frameworks
- Experience with Linux administration and Bash scripting
- Fluent with Git and Gitops
- Good written and spoken English Language skills
- Expertise with relational databases such as PostgreSQL (preferred), Oracle or MySQL
- Experience with vendor-supported container orchestration platforms, both public (such as EKS, AKS and GKE) and private (such as Red Hat OpenShift or Rancher)