A headhunter is responsible for finding and recruiting employees for their company. They must be able to identify potential candidates, sell the company to them, and close the deal. They must also be able to negotiate salaries and benefits.
- Target passive candidates for hard to fill open requisitions
- Utilize various sourcing techniques to to find qualified candidates via social media sites, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Identify potential candidates who match job requirements and then contacting them about available positions
- Advertise open positions on various platforms and external networks
- Join professional forums and social media groups for interacting with prospective candidates
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by managing and setting up interviews with site managers
- Experience with setting up video conference interviews
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and assist in the candidates hiring process
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or similar field.
- 2-3 years of previous experience as a headhunter.
- Experience with social media and online recruitment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.