You'll be joining a growing mobile product team focusing on strategy, roadmaps, and delivery for our mobile app. As we build a world-class consumer mobile discipline, our team will play a critical role in the go-to-market for innovative mobile experiences and capabilities, while helping advocate for beautiful native product design and UX. This role requires understanding growth and retention levers, client lifetime value, a jobs-based approach to product development and effective communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field
- 4 years of product management experience
- Passion for digital products
- Experience developing digital products and technologies
- The ability to operate within the organization to align stakeholders to innovative solutions
- A fundamental ownership of data-driven decisioning and KPI’s
- Familiarity with emerging mobile technologies and solutions (i.e. iOS and Android ecosystems, mobile SDK’s and integration, mobile analytics, testing and delivery frameworks, etc.)
- A willingness to dive deep into the mortgage and home ownership processes to help develop empathy-based product solutions
- Standard agile PM responsibilities such as partnership with development team leaders, sprint management, PRD ownership and organizational reporting
- Understand and anticipate client needs and wants through research of market trends, customer feedback, current state analysis and user testing
- Act as the mediator between the customer and the technical teams, communicating customer needs and translating those into new product features for the team to design
- Develop, maintain and inform the product vision and roadmap, communicating the "why" widely and often, ensuring that solutions being developed achieve the vision and roadmap
- Build relationships and communicate at a high level with a wide array of partners, including but not limited to business stakeholders, technology, senior leadership, other Product Strategy team members, etc.
- Work with technology partners to define the scope of work, participate in planning activities and partner in decision-making