The Product Owner is responsible for representing the interests of the stakeholders and ensuring that the product backlog is prioritized to deliver maximum value. They work with the development team to ensure that the product is built to specification and meets the needs of the stakeholders.
The Product Owner is also responsible for communicating with stakeholders to keep them updated on the progress of the product and collecting feedback.
- Supporting the Product Vision, Product Backlog prioritization and Product tactics, including details, requirements and features
- Acting as an SME for Collections products and offerings, you will be a main point of contact and acting as liaison between Business & Technology
- Translating tech requirements into meaningful business requirements and user stories
- Identifying product elements that provide value to users (agents / customers) and business benefits to Collections / Barclays
- Conducting surveys and interacting with product end users to identify highly desired product features or components
- Analyzing and studying market / technology trends to identify changes in consumer tastes
- Communicating with other internal product owners and SMEs to exchange ideas on new product features or improvements to existing products
- Interacting with internal business stakeholders within Customer Delivery, technology and the wider organization, and external stakeholders including vendors
- Must have 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst or a Product Owner, or similar role in an R&D organization.
- Consistently demonstrate a thorough understanding of customer requirements and offer suggestions to improve user experience.
- Proficiency with writing acceptance criteria and release notes.
- Proficiency with Agile methodologies and participation in daily scrum and sprint planning meetings.
- Proficiency with sprint management tools such as DevOps or Jira.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a problem solver, detail-oriented, highly organized and results driven.
- Experience with web development and web API's a plus.