In this role you will focus on partnering with software services and engineering groups to lead and drive ML applications in those domains. You will conduct data exploration, analysis to motivate and drive ML usage across the engineering and services teams, and provide ML consultancy. You will work on cross-functional products and push the envelope on data and ML focused solutions.
- Design and develop infrastructure for the full cycle of machine learning such as workflow management, feature store, data discovery tools, and feature libraries.
- Implement backend microservices for large scale distributed systems using gRPC or REST.
- Lead and drive vision for one or more of ML Platform services
- Drive and maintain a culture of quality, innovation and experimentation
- Work in an Agile environment that focuses on collaboration and teamwork
How You'll Have Impact
You will own projects from ideation to production instead of being stuck making small incremental gains on enterprise systems. You’ll work with a super talented, cross-functional team to solve hard problems in order to create experiences that users will love. We are a team of builders that value impact, personal growth, openness and kindness.
- 5+ years of work experience in Machine Learning in a production-based environment.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical concepts, including Deep Learning, as well as performance tradeoffs. Experience with recommender and/or ranking systems is a plus.
- Experience with at least 2 of: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and Sklearn
- Experience working with data-intensive systems and writing production-quality software (preferred Python or golang)
- The ability to extract insight from data; proficient with SQL
- Passionate about building delightful products for users
- Strong communication and teamwork skills