The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the product strategy and road map for assigned products. He or she will work with cross-functional teams to ensure that products are developed and launched in a timely and efficient manner. The Senior Product Manager will be the voice of the customer and will be responsible for ensuring that products meet customer needs. He or she will also be responsible for analyzing market trends and identifying opportunities for new products. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure that products are positioned correctly in the marketplace and that they are supported effectively.
We value people who put the needs of real people front and center in their problem solving, go the extra mile to support their colleagues, and take creative approaches to drive results in a diverse team setting. You will need to be able to think strategically and work quickly while ensuring that the products you ship meet our high-quality bar. The product team is small, lean, and fast-paced, so if you thrive on making your mark in a number of areas at once, Honor could be the place for you.
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs and workflow challenges by embedding with other teams in the company
- Define a product strategy and build out a roadmap of product & feature investments, working with product and engineering leadership to accurately prioritize projects
- Guide design & development teams through scoping and tradeoff decisions and partner with them to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Own the outcome for product investments, including metrics and analytics, to measure progress and inform future development
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and communicate on an ongoing basis
- Drive operational & process change as part of product rollout and adoption
- 4+ years experience as a product manager building software at a high-growth small company or an established technology-led organization
- Demonstrate strong product intuition in identifying problems and prioritizing scalable solutions
- Strong UX and workflow design skills
- High level of empathy & EQ
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience partnering with non-technical teams
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to get deep into the details
- Bonus: Experience building products for operations & support teams and/or experience in a healthcare technology environment