Responsible for providing best-in-class recruitment services to support the programs and initiatives. Partners and collaborates with hiring managers and leadership to develop and implement talent acquisition strategies for staff positions. Oversees development of viable recruiting strategies, management of requisitions, sourcing and attracting candidates, and facilitation of the hiring process in conjunction with the HR Business Center for the unit. Under general direction, the Senior Recruiter operates as a team lead, reviewing and approving the work and/or supervising the work of lower-level recruiting staff. The role may also carry the responsibility for leading executive, strategic, or highly specialized niche searches. Serves as a talent strategist.
- Identify, source, and attract top talent utilizing creative sourcing techniques for both active and passive candidates.
- Partner and collaborate with hiring managers and staff search committees to identify needs and provide expertise on applicable recruiting strategies, share insights on the current talent market, serve as a liaison between the hiring manager and candidates, and streamline the recruitment process.
- Develop recruitment plans, goals, and objectives, and review institutional equity in partnership with hiring managers and the college or division HR Business Center. Determine the appropriate screening strategy based on the competencies identified in the recruitment plan.
- Research recruiting trends for attracting diverse talent and leverage data to build and expand metrics that measure the effectiveness and ROI of associated programs.
- Establishes marketing and branding campaigns that support strategic initiatives and highlight our values and commitment to diversity.
- Provide hiring managers with best practices for increasing diversity and advice on HR best practices as it relates to Talent Recruitment.
Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Full cycle recruitment experience in a complex organization
- Related HR Certification
- Higher education experience
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience effectively sourcing passive candidates, building talent pools, and utilizing new recruitment processes and technologies
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage projects, ability to see the big picture, and attend to details.
- Experience utilizing social media for recruiting, marketing, or other professional purposes.
Special Instructions To The Applicants
- Applicants for this will be considered for multiple openings.
- These positions have the potential for a hybrid work schedule.
- Classification Title: Recruiting Partner III