The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, managing, and executing social media campaigns designed to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of social media platforms and how to use them to create engaging content. They will also be able to track and analyze social media metrics to identify areas of improvement. Additionally, the Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for staying up-to-date on trends and best practices in social media.
- 4+ years’ professional experience in marketing, social media, or other relevant business area, preferably in entertainment
- Experience and familiarity with streaming/television/media industry is highly preferred
- Active social media presence across platforms
- Creative, proactive and independent thinking
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong creative writing skills
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Knowledge of social media landscape
- Knowledge of children's programming
- Experience with social media content management systems