Reporting directly to the VP, Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Manager will lead a team to source and recruit for both exempt and non-exempt roles nationwide. The TA Manager will be a talent advisor and subject matter expert themselves and develop a team that provides insight into the talent market, influencing with data and leveraging recruiting technology. The TA Manager will use strong communication, leadership abilities and technical knowledge of recruiting to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and motivate the recruiting team to achieve and exceed the organization’s KPI goals.
- Owning the entirety of the recruitment process.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategy for building out talent acquisition function.
- Advertising open positions on social media and other media channels.
- Initiating contact via phone or email to screen professionals to qualify skill set and candidate alignment with all roles.
- Determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts.
- Building relationships with hiring managers, peers and HR partners acting as a trusted recruitment advisor
- Negotiation of compensation with new hires and hiring managers
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with full cycle recruitment
- Coming from startup background is a plus
- Experience in CPG or Pharmaceutical is a plus
- Experience building out recruitment functions
- Strength in individual contribution