A TypeScript developer is responsible for developing and managing web application development using the TypeScript programming language. They work with the development team to create high-quality and scalable software that meets the needs of the business. TypeScript developers are responsible for writing code, debugging applications, and providing support to other developers on the team. They must be able to work independently and be able to take direction from the lead developer.
- Implements client-side business logic in TypeScript
- Develops small stand-alone apps for internal use.
- Collaborates with our team of educational application designers, back-end systems engineers, and QA teams to ensure the timely delivery of high value educational software products.
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate different perspectives and goals.
- Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards
- Can troubleshoot problems of a complex nature. Shall support systems that he/she has not implemented.
- Shares architecture formally and informally with the team and stakeholders.
- Keeps informed of technical advances. Proposes changes based on newer technology.
- 3 years software engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Discipline
- Demonstrated track record of designing, developing and delivering modern web based applications based on HTML5, TypeScript, and associated frameworks, including Vue.js
- Basic proficiency in SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE