Our ideal candidate is a seasoned product leader with prior experience managing a product portfolio. You possess the ability to build consensus among diverse teams of people and guide them into highly collaborative partnerships. You champion the customer experience and understand how to prioritize features to deliver the best solution as quickly as possible.
- Be a positive force of enthusiasm and motivation for the team.
- Manage and coach a team of product managers to grow skill sets and careers.
- Develop a strategic plan and define the vision of the Developer Platform, ensuring all projects and products align to Developer Platform and business goals.
- Develop measurable goals and objectives for the Developer Platform and track progress against these objectives and key results.
- Drive accountability of your team and have laser-focus on what will and won’t drive progress of business objectives.
- Be a problem solver—stay objective to navigate to the optimal solution.
- Build initiative assessments, requirements documents, customer journeys, feature lists, roadmaps, KPIs, and OKRs.
- Act as a champion for significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- Ensure your cross-functional product team is prepared to deliver features on time and with measurable value.
- Quantitatively and qualitatively measure operational success as it relates to your products.
- Influence beyond Battle.net & Online Products by driving alignment of priorities and timelines with teams across Blizzard.
- Be willing to roll your sleeves up and help out.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude is a must.
- 7+ years’ experience with product management, focusing on developing achievable objectives and a solid product roadmap.
- 2+ years’ experience as a people manager.
- Solid understanding of product development and able to generate product management artifacts.
- Experience leading projects and teams through the full software development life cycle.
- Experience managing, coaching, or mentoring product managers from associate level to senior through the product management role and responsibilities.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management.
- Passion for iteration to find the optimal solution, but at the same time understanding diminishing returns.
- Skilled in risk assessment and management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have's
- Behavior Driven Development experience.
- SAFe and JIRA Align experience.