Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business practices. In this role, you will leverage business strategy to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. You will have responsibility for oversight of the team in the successful execution of the defined business recruiting strategy.
- Partner with Business Recruiting Lead and business leadership to develop recruiting strategy and implementation plan
- Collaborate and provide guidance to Experienced Hire Recruiting Managers to ensure appropriate plans and programs are in place to meet overall business hiring objectives
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the recruiting managers
- Empower team to focus on the candidate experience and develop new methodologies and innovative approaches by providing guidance, tools and resources
- Analyze and translate metrics into actionable recruiting strategies and present to Talent Acquisition Leadership, Business Recruiting Lead, and business leaders
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Experience leading and driving teams in executing a creative, metrics-driven recruiting strategy
- Experience planning and managing budgets
- Advanced skills in various technologies (i.e, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking system)
- Job may require frequent evening and occasional weekend work
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Ability to quickly acquire an advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems to educate and provide guidance to colleagues and clients
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Advanced problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses
- Ability to anticipate needs of the business and potential challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly