The JIRA Administrator will be responsible for managing, configuring, and maintaining the JIRA issue tracking system. They will also be responsible for managing users, groups, and permissions within JIRA. Additionally, the JIRA Administrator will be responsible for developing custom workflows, plugins, and integrations as needed. They will also provide support and training to users as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years administering Atlassian Suite Applications.
- Experience supporting Atlassian tools in an AWS environment.
- Experience performing Atlassian Installation, upgrades and migrations.
- Experience with Export/Import of Jira/Confluence Projects.
- Understand basic database administration, and competency in writing SQL queries.
- Experience with security, change/configuration management procedures and policies.